Saturday, June 30, 2007

It Looks Like a House





It really does look like a house!! Worked on choosing colors today. We have two colors picked out, but I think I better go to the paint store and purchase a quart of each and try them on a bigger space. Jack was helping too --- he has "Coastal Sand" on this butt right now. It looks so good with the plumber's goop that has been there for a month. Oh well, I guess he is involved with the project too. It's the last day of the month and the guys will be putting on the tongue and groove pine on the underside of the patio cover. Surely isn't my idea of fun. The roof out there is 25 ft in the air. Yuk!! I seem to be getting more and more nervous by heights lately. I'm thankful there are people that don't seem to mind it.

1 comment:

Travis Ashley and Gracie said...

you're house is going to be beauiful!! check out our pg - youngcolvins -